Friday, October 21, 2011

What I've been up to

Needless to say, I have be neglecting to post pictures here for a while. Boo me! So here is what I've been up to this month (along with boyscout camping, fundraising, etc.) -
Drum cake with flames - chocolate cake with fondant flames and butter cream icing.

The seasons progression - ear of corn cake for a local farmer, the umbrellas represent his winter vacation in Florida. Chocolate cake with whipped icing, candy corn, and fondant.

Smiley skeleton face cupcakes - chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting.

White chocolate 3D skull - my chocolate working skills are slowly improving.

I think that is all I have been up to - so busy with everything else I'm not sure if I forgot one or not. So, stay tuned and hopefully I will be more timely with my posts !~ ) Oh and Happy Fall, Harvest, and Halloween (in case I don't get back as soon as I plan).

No comments:

Post a Comment