Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A lil bit

I am currently baking three cakes - all for this weekend. But here is a preview of two cakes (in the end they will be a lot alike) that I mixed the decorations on just to mess with their excited new owners. (Gotta have fun outside of the kitchen too!)
Personally I don't think the crown goes with the wild and crazy paper but it will go very well with the black and pink polka dots and ribbon that will adorn this cake in the end. I have to say the butter cream on this cake is amazing! (Thank you again, Aunt Kathy)  I now know why people pop into bakeries and buy shots of frosting - yum! (The smoothing still needs some work, but I'm getting there.) Anyway, just wanted to share what I've been up to since it is almost mid month and I had yet to post a darn thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment