Thursday, June 2, 2011

One day to spare....

With one day to spare I finished my cake orders for this week- phew. (Too bad that day will be spent preparing for a birthday party at my own house!) So without too many words - here is what I've been up to this week.
Chicken little edible image cake- double layer french vanilla cake with chocolate cupcakes topped with vanilla butter cream and pink edible glitter.

Wicked Witch of the East cupcakes- chocolate cupcakes topped with butter cream and completed with fondant legs and ruby red slippers.

Graduation cake - not quite finished but here is a cake to go with all those cupcakes I made earlier this week. Chocolate cake with vanilla butter cream and gold glitter with fondant diploma and soon to come fondant flowers.
Multi layered flowers that go on top of the graduation cake.

Final update to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment